Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dns propogation after ip change
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
radial
I have opened ticket number FD-24329, but they keep saying my problem is my ISP's dns hasn't propogated yet. I think it's YOUR dns servers that arent updated correctly, therefore propogating out wrong ip addresses.

please look at the following responses of A record to whootah.com on YOUR dns servers:

Looking up at the 2 whootah.com. parent servers:

Server Response Time
dns.hostony.org [66.118.138.215] 67.15.52.34 107ms
dns.hostony.com [67.15.111.43] 65.98.8.20 1348ms

Status: Records DO NOT all match: Results from dns.hostony.org do not match results from dns.hostony.com.

You can see this also here:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/traversal.ch...otah.com&type=A

My main domain radialmonster.com also has the same issue. But i'm more worried about whootah.com right now.

If i am wrong about this problem, i apologize. Im just frustrated that i dont have a stable website now for a few days and I dont believe the problem has been resolved at your side.

thanks
Slavik
Hello,
I'm investigating your issue.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Slavik
Hello,
Please check it now.

Best regards,
Slaviok Koshelev
radial
they do appear to be correct now. now just have to wait for them to really propogate to the net.

thanks for your help, wish some of the other tech support guys would of checked this for me, especially after i pointed it out.
Slavik
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here