Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: warm and fuzzy....
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
bpgisme
biggrin.gif

I finally got around to ordering that second domain name. biggrin.gif

I know I've been talking about doing it for about a year, but I did finally take the plunge...

It's not up yet, but I'm told "very soon"! Yay!!!

-Bonnie
Lehrer
What is its name, Bonnie? You know that new domains propagate usually in 24-72 hours.
bpgisme
Hi Lehrer!

It's orphicendeavors.com

I asked billing (thanks to help from support) on March 21st. I think it's only been about 48 hours.

I'm trying to be patient, but I'm really excited! biggrin.gif I've been thinking and talking about doing this for so long now... I'm glad I finally took the plunge.

-Bonnie
bpgisme
Hmmm.... They say it's there, but I haven't gotten the email about it yet... I told support.

-Bonnie
bpgisme
Okay. No email. They said they don't send one, but I can't figure out how to get the domain to point at the page... Ugh. And now I have to go run errands for a few hours... Darn.

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Hi Bonnie, as far as I can see the new domain is now redirected to a subdomain orphicendeavors.bpgisme.com
You can add it as a separate domain in your cpanel (addon domain) But do not forget to remove the redirect in that case.
bpgisme
You can add it as a separate domain in your cpanel (addon domain)

I think that's exactly what I'd like to do. I tried it as a redirect but I think I'm going to set it up the other way. smile.gif

It took a while for me to wrap my head around how this works. I think I've got it now, though.

Five or six support people have been responding to me, some from billing and some from support. No one can say Hostony doesn't have the best service. All this attention and help! smile.gif I thank you all so much, guys!

-Bonnie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here