Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feature support question
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
maybeanewsite
I'm interested in using your site for hosting. I have a few questions.

- What version web server is running
- Do you support Imagemagick libraries?
- Do you support NetPBM libraries?
- is PHP in safe mode?
- is mod_rewrite enabled?

- how much imap mail space is available to each mailbox? does mailbox use impact the web site storage allotment?

- host version upgrades (ie PHP, mySQL)? If I prepay a year what happens if 6 months down the road you migrate to a newer release of something on the server and my applications will not run on the newer releases?

Thanks in advance.
Serge
- What version web server is running
Apache 1.3.28

- Do you support Imagemagick libraries?
Yes it can be istalled by request. Also we have GD on all servers.

- Do you support NetPBM libraries?
We have them on some servers

- is PHP in safe mode?
no

- is mod_rewrite enabled?
yes

- how much imap mail space is available to each mailbox? does mailbox use impact the web site storage allotment?
You setup your mailbox quota yourself from the control panel and can alter them at any moment.

- host version upgrades (ie PHP, mySQL)? If I prepay a year what happens if 6 months down the road you migrate to a newer release of something on the server and my applications will not run on the newer releases?
Such situations are rare. I mean situations when something don't work after install. We can refund you in this case but we must do upgrades in best interest in majority of our users to close holes and enable new features, etc.
I would highly recommend you use a more stable company.
Alec
Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here