Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Love Letter to HOSTONY
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MarkM
Hostony has helped me grow, as a company, and as an individual. They have provided a reliable service, and invaluble knowledge. The tech support crew is definently an experience. They have recently been extremely friendly and especially knowledgeable.

Although my business partners are forcing the company to switch hosts, I am keeping my personal websites with Hostony.

When I started hosting, I didn't know how to use the cPanel. Hostony encouraged and supported the growth of my knowledge. They even recommended some ways for me to improve it. I've been hosting for about 3 years, and have many important clients, in my local cities, including the chamber of commerce, politicians and more. The service by Hostony has been exceptionally amazing. God bless their future activities, and thank you for being so great to me.

I feel I've been part of the Hostony family for long, and when/if the partners decide to switch back, our companies (PhireFast & Hostony) can continue to bond. Hopefully, they will improve their billing methods too.

Thanks Hostony,
Keep it up!
rez
That's encouraging, and congrats. The majority of people just write in support forums when they are frustrated... including me.

Don't forget us little people if we become unemployed...and thanks for those search engine tips you gave me. biggrin.gif
MartinB
Very good intro! (http://www.phirefast.com/) smile.gif I want to buy phirefast ! wink.gif
I think you will offer SEO service at the end of the intro, but it's a good start point !

good luck on new host! are you going to VPS or dedicated ?
MarkM
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Mar 20 2006, 02:06 PM) *
good luck on new host! are you going to VPS or dedicated ?

Dedicated, with ######- our team is having some problems with them. We're 1% away from staying with Hostony, and telling ###### to go away.

I'll keep you posted.
MarkM
Ok, everything is settled with the new host. Thanks again Hostony! You've carried me all this way!

I will keep posting on this board. I'll always be part of the Hostony family.
Lehrer
Thank you Mark,
we'll also treat as a part of our family. That's a pity your partners decided to switch hosts. Thanks for keeping your personal sites with us! smile.gif
MarkM
Of course!

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here