Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SERVER 67.15.112.25 PROBLEMS
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
NMB
Everyday i am getting 3 - 4 calls regarding ftp being down or slow... same with email.

It has been said that the server is not stable enough... but it hasnt been said when this problem will be fixed. iam very concerned as each day i dont know how long ftp and email wil work for my clients... please fix this server
Slavik
Hello,
our system administrator is investigating the issue with the server.

Best regards,
Hostony Team
NMB
QUOTE(Slavik @ Mar 17 2006, 05:54 AM) *
Hello,
our system administrator is investigating the issue with the server.

Best regards,
Hostony Team

Many thanks (March 17th, 2006) I will watch this space for the results of the investigation best regards
NMB
It is now March 20th - how did the investigation go? what are the results?
splufdaddy
I can access email on this server right now, but no websites. Any idea when that will be back up?
Lehrer
Hello everybody,

as our admins stated, taking into account the recent complaints, the server 29 will also be transferred to a new node, possibly in about 2 weeks. Please follow the posts on the forum.
NMB
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Mar 20 2006, 08:31 PM) *
Hello everybody,

as our admins stated, taking into account the recent complaints, the server 29 will also be transferred to a new node, possibly in about 2 weeks. Please follow the posts on the forum.

"possibly in about 2 weeks". is that what i tell my clients?
Lehrer
Hello NMB,

the matter is that we haven't yet finished with the transfers we have planned before (servers 20,21, 22, 23, 25)
The decision regarding server 29 was made later, taking into account recent problems with it. The move will be performed only after the servers mentioned above are transferred completely and I can't set a more definite time frame than saying "possibly" in 2 weeks, as we can't be so categoric to state that it will be started in 2 weeks and not in 4. So far we are through with shared hosting clients for servers 20, 21, 22, 23.
Anyways, we definitely need 2 weeks more to take care of the server transfers initiated earlier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here