Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hostony Billing - 1 out of 5
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MarkM
I will not go into intense detail, but has anyone else had major (or minor) problems with Hostony Billing?

I've had huge problems, and Ann seems to be the pro there.

They tell me I am past due, when there are no past due invoices. I only have 1 (big) account with them, and one billing account.

Now they are trying to double charge me?!

I have never posted ANYTHING bad about Hostony, but this is the last straw. I've been with them for over 3 years, and am considering switching. I have posted great comments about them in other forums about Hostony, and this is how they treat me.

Please, don't let this stop you from hosting with them, just be careful with their billing system.

Please give me some feedback, forum viewers.
MartinB
The billing dept, and in specifically Ann, have been very helpfull, nice and proffesional with me all the time for years.

Contact her, if this was an error surely all will be clarified! smile.gif
Lehrer
Mark, I believe this is just a misunderstanding.
Please het in touch with our billing via trouble ticket system and if the problem will not be resolved you are welcome to open a ticket for a supervisor. double-charging is surely not the policy Hostony uses.
MarkM
I am going to fill one out to a supervisor. Thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here