Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stats on site continue not to update. Numerous support tickets sent.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
jpay
I have sent in 4 support tickets in the last 12 days to get my stats updated. They will not update automatically.
Please get this problem resolved as I am tired of sending in support tickets to update these stats on my site.
The only reason for this posting is the problem has not been fixed with support tickets.

My domain name is graphic-station.com

A permanent solution would be appreciated.
jpay
QUOTE(jpay @ Mar 13 2006, 11:36 AM) *
I have sent in 4 support tickets in the last 12 days to get my stats updated. They will not update automatically.
Please get this problem resolved as I am tired of sending in support tickets to update these stats on my site.
The only reason for this posting is the problem has not been fixed with support tickets.

My domain name is graphic-station.com
A permanent solution would be appreciated.

2 more days have passed and no answer to my post and no solution to my web stats updating. They have not been updated since the 9th of March. Please someone respond and help me as my many support tickets have not solved this problem. mad.gif

Currently an unhappy customer!

mad.gif
MartinB
weird, the team have fixed this for me the last year and it keep working, surely you will need a little more patience and they will found the way for your solution.

You can post your ticket number here so if some other staff see it, he will look at your ticket.
jpay
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Mar 16 2006, 06:01 PM) *
weird, the team have fixed this for me the last year and it keep working, surely you will need a little more patience and they will found the way for your solution.

You can post your ticket number here so if some other staff see it, he will look at your ticket.

I have had patience this has been going on for over a month. I have sent in 2 more support tickets and the stats still do not work on site at all. Total support tickets sent in for this problem is over 8. What else do i have to do to get this problem fixed. Guess i need to look into moving to another host. As waiting over a month for someone to fixed this problem is not a good solution for me.
jpay
QUOTE(jpay @ Mar 20 2006, 09:07 AM) *
I have had patience this has been going on for over a month. I have sent in 2 more support tickets and the stats still do not work on site at all. Total support tickets sent in for this problem is over 8. What else do i have to do to get this problem fixed. Guess i need to look into moving to another host. As waiting over a month for someone to fixed this problem is not a good solution for me.

Got reply from support desk this morning. They say my stats not updating is a bug in cpanel and if i want stats that work i need to get a third party stats program and install on my site. Not the answer i was looking for. I would appreciate mine working as i am sure other peoples do and I am not sure why i have the bug in cpanel and not everyone else. So thanks support for your help. mad.gif
MartinB
I'm not saying support will not found a way for you, but I want to recommend you to try
Google Analytics:

they are offering limited new accounts, but you can try your luck here:
http://www.google.com/analytics/sign_up.html

I'm using it for some months and it provide really smart and cool stats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here