I'm posting this complaint here because after three weeks of constantly trying to get someone to respond with something substantial, I'm getting nowhere. Three weeks ago I logged onto my main site to discover that most of the images no longer appeared, and the left and right blocks were gone. (www.terrycom.net) I opened a support ticket about this problem since I made not changes to the site that caused this, but was told the support person viewing the site saw nothing wrong.

Since I was traveling at the time I sent repeated requests, asking the support staff to check the site from an external connection so it could be seen, but no one did. I was asked to reupload images and files to the site, but since I create the site with Geeklog, which is an Fantastico install, that solution was not possible - the support person should have known this.

I have checked my site from multiple computers (Mac and PC), from multiple locations (Arizona, Texas, South Dakota, China, Mongolia) and the problem is the same every time. Therefore, there is a real problem with the server or site, not something present in my laptop. To be sure, I did a test install of a new Geeklog site at a test URL at www.terrycom.net/test. Lo and behold, same problem on a fresh, unaltered install. Not only that, but if I try to log into the new site as an admin it fails - indicating a problem either with SQL or PHP, or the Geeklog functions on the server.

Yesterday I filed a new support ticket about the problem and sent screen capture images to show what the sites look like. I've AGAIN received no response, and apparently no one is working on the problem.

I asked repeatedly for someone to address this problem, but received the same answers over and over, as if I was being serviced by a bot instead of a real person.

Now I'm asking publicly in this forum, for someone to please look into the situation and fix the problem. This is not something that happened as a result of a change I made, but instead is a problem on Hostony's end with either the PHP, SQL, or Geeklog Fantastico applications or some combination thereof.

I'm posting the URLS for the screen capture images of the sites in this message so that someone will do something about this problem since no one appears to be willing to look at this problem from an external source. http://www.terrycom.net/Snapshot1.jpg and http://www.terrycom.net/Snapshot2.jpg

I'm very frustrated by this as I cannot log into my site, perform updates, or properly promote my materials. Three weeks is inexcusable from a customer service standpoint.

Tom Terry
www.terrycom.net