Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MySQL version update
Hostony Board > General Support > PHP/MySQL
MartinB
Can the MySQL version of server20 be updated ?

currently it is: 4.0.25-standard
(very old)

I see you have "4.1.13-standard" on others servers, so I think there is not a problem to upgrade your MySQL on server20, maybe the next weekend.
MartinB
(bump)
Lehrer
Martin, unfortunately we'll not be doing this in the nearest future on server 20. This may cause unexpected problems with the customers' software, and there can be many angry customers.
This is one of our old servers and anyway, in furture it will be transferred to a different node with the latest stable hardware and software.
MartinB
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Feb 19 2006, 11:21 AM) *
This is one of our old servers and anyway, in furture it will be transferred to a different node with the latest stable hardware and software.

unsure.gif unsure.gif very very scared about this.... please let me know with time, I know by experience than the move of reseller account is not so "smoothly" (at least in our past attempts)
Lehrer
Of course, Martin. When the move is about to take place, there will be a notification on our forum so just follow the posts. I am sure that this is not going to happen in the next 1-2 months.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here