Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am getting a "WARNING!" message.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Tigersan
The following is being displayed whenever someone tries accessing the site: tigersan.com. I have been getting feedback from users that they are scared their company firewall is blocking them, but such is not the case. I never received any emails indicating this. What is with the countdown... it looks like the spaceships are going to start the attack soon! YIKES!

WARNING!
Dear Customer,

We’ve transferred your account to the new server because of the server’s software problems. Your new server is a fast one and has very good characteristics. We’ve sent you several e-mails in order to notify you about the transfer. If you see this message you didn’t get our notification, that’s why we’re asking you to contact our support team in order to get detailed instructions.Thank you for your attention.

Best regards, Hosting support Team.

The server will be disabled when the counter below will show 00:00

39:35:21
Slavik
Your domain was transferred to the server 66.118.138.195 and it's already pinting to this server and working.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here