Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for someone to share Win2003 dedic. server
Hostony Board > CLOUD VPS and Dedicated Servers > Dedicated Servers
romangs
Due to the nature of the information I deal with, I need to backup data on the offsite server. It takes only one port (308), virtually no CPU usage and only about 10GB of traffic a month.

Having dedicated server for just this purpose is very expensive. So, I am looking for somebody to share the Win 2003 server and costs with. I am experienced Win admin myself. I would not need any support. And after program is installed I can do all program administration using web browser.

(to mods, please don’t delete this message. I am hosotny’s Reseller Client. Just looking for a backup solution)
MartinB
How much gigs do you need ?
romangs
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Jan 31 2006, 03:44 PM) *
How much gigs do you need ?

10GB of space for now and up to 15GB in the future and maybe 20GB in the far future. and about 10GB of transfer montly.
MartinB
and why you don't buy a hostony SPECIAL PACKAGE on other hostony server ? It give you 15gb disk / 100gb transfer for about $10 per month smile.gif
romangs
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Jan 31 2006, 08:40 PM) *
and why you don't buy a hostony SPECIAL PACKAGE on other hostony server ? It give you 15gb disk / 100gb transfer for about $10 per month smile.gif

I need to install my own software.
None of the providers of shared hosting will allow one customer to install its own software. Unless, admin is your best friend. smile.gif That is why I am looking for somebody to share the dedicated server with. Because it is way too expensive in terms of money and wasted CPU power for me to have dedicated server alone.

And just a reminder I am looking for someone to share Win2003 server, not linux.
MartinB
Oh ok.
I haven't a win2003 dedicated server in my stock.

Good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here