Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Service has improved recently...
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
horhey23
Just dropping a quick note here to thank the Hostony team for addressing recent issues. I had vented on this forum in a few places about how frustrated I was with the service, and felt it only appropriate to post back with some positive comments.

It seems, as of this writing, that Hostony was just experiencing some hiccups, and things are back to solid service (at least on my server).

Thanks for getting things back on track, my account was nearing renewal and I was considering moving to a new host, but I think now I am staying.
Lehrer
horhey23,

Very, very pleased to hear that. We'll try to stay on top, happy customers is the highest prase in our work smile.gif
Thank you.
Mulimedia
I?ve had often problems with server stability, mysql overload and so on (and thus lots of contact with the hostony staff via ticket and messanger). not everything was quite well (account suspension not only once).
since appr. 3 weeks they moved me to a new server which was filled with "older?" accounts in quite a short time and it seems to me, that this server is quite full now. But I have to say that since this move, everything is really fine. server load is stable and it?s seems if nothing changes again it?s really a nice, featurefull and affordable shared hosting.

michael
MartinB
QUOTE(horhey23 @ Jan 29 2006, 02:10 PM) *
Just dropping a quick note here to thank the Hostony team for addressing recent issues. I had vented on this forum in a few places about how frustrated I was with the service, and felt it only appropriate to post back with some positive comments.

It seems, as of this writing, that Hostony was just experiencing some hiccups, and things are back to solid service (at least on my server).

Thanks for getting things back on track, my account was nearing renewal and I was considering moving to a new host, but I think now I am staying.

really, I'm every day more surprised about the speed and helpful of the support staff, all them. Some times it take a little of extra time to found the solution or understand the problem, but from 2 years ago to today, I have found nothing unresolvable by them.... keep the good spirit!!

(and I really have posted tickets! laugh.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here