Memory Used 22.2 %
Swap Used 6.08 %
Disk sda3 (/) 79 %
Disk sdb1 (/home) 83 %
Disk hdc1 (/home2) 77 %
Disk sda1 (/boot) 23 %
Disk tmp_fs (/tmp) 6 %
Disk hdd1 (/backup) 100 %

All the little round icons are green except for that "Disk sdb1 (/home) 83 %" and "Disk hdd1 (/backup) 100 %". I was told that 100% on "backup" is right. Can someone here who understands this stuff better tell me, is that true? And if so, why is it red like that? I'm just wondering because I have to put in a support ticket and request my stats be updated every few days and they told me they can't fix the stats thing without rebooting or something like that and then I felt guilty because I thought maybe I was doing something wrong on my site, but I can't find anything... The stats thing is really a problem as I'm a musician and I test songs on my site before I put them anywhere else. I need to see how they're doing. I use Google Analytics but there's no details there and I need to see my mp3s' stats.

Anyway, any thoughts anyone? A good stats thing that's free maybe? Thanks... smile.gif

-Bonnie
MartinB
Dear Bonnie, related with the stats, I have the same problem a time ago, and support people make it work automatically, so I think they can do it for you too.

About the disk 100% full, I don't know how exactly work the Hostony Backup disk, but in general issues, an actively used disk as a backup system, 100% full is not very nice smile.gif but it depend on what they do with that disk, I can't say is bad or not, they can, and you know, we must trust, we have no other alternative unsure.gif smile.gif
bpgisme
Hi Martin!

Well, see, the stats thing used to update just fine everyday. Then suddenly, a couple of months ago it stopped doing so automatically and I had to start requesting they update it every few days. It would be much more help to me if I could still see it everyday, but it seems like such a trivial thing to complain about and I don't want to put in a ticket every day. I did ask about why it wasn't working any more and I was told it has something to do with the stability of the server (?) or something like that. I feel a little silly complaining about it as everything else is just perfect.

As for the backup 100% they told me it's supposed to be like that... It's supposed to be 100%, but I thought if that's true then why is the little icon red? Doesn't the "red" indicate a problem? But they say it's fine, so, I don't know... It's just weird. I can't help but wonder you know. Maybe I should make new backups of the stuff I don't have on my hard drive, just in case.... wink.gif

Otherwise though, everything is working great! Load time is fine, everything is working right... No complaints at all! smile.gif

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Dear Bonnie, you are welcome to submit a ticket about your stats issue and we'll try to fix it asap.
bpgisme
Thanks Lehrer! Every few days I do put in a ticket and support updates them. I hope this stats issue can fixed permanently eventually. Otherwise I'm quite happy though. You know I'm a big fan of Hostony and all you support guys. wink.gif

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Hostony is also your fan, Bonnie smile.gif

Best regards, Lehrer
bpgisme
Thanks Lehrer! biggrin.gif

-Bonnie
Lehrer
Not at all, Bonnie smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here