Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transfer of the servers
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Dima
Dear Hostony Customers!!!!!

We would like to inform you that this week we are going to transfer the whole server to a new one. It'll be server 11 (207.44.244.81).

Hope for you patience and understanding

Hostony Support Department
goingshops
QUOTE(Dima @ Jan 20 2006, 02:28 PM) *
Dear Hostony Customers!!!!!

We would like to inform you that this week we are going to transfer the whole server to a new one. It'll be server 11 (207.44.244.81).

Hope for you patience and understanding
Hostony Support Department

Thanks, I am patience

-www.goingshops.com
Online shopping mall
Slavik
We've transferred the majority of accounts.
Please contact our support team if you have your own private dns and we'll provide you with the IPs for them.
The server 207.44.244.81 was moved to the following servers:
The reseller accounts were transferred to the server 66.118.138.194
The not reseller customer's accounts were transferred to the server 66.118.138.195.

Best regards,
Support Team
MarkM
I am on server 11. How will this affect me?
Slavik
Hello,
if you are on the server 11 your account was already transferred to the new server.
MarkM
QUOTE(Slavik @ Jan 26 2006, 12:27 AM) *
Hello,
if you are on the server 11 your account was already transferred to the new server.

I am still experiencing an extremely large amount of problems.

Mail program (outlook) won't login to the accounts, saying passwords are invalid (for 3 accounts).

Some how all of my customers' accounts are fine, so I am not very angry, but a mass sales email was supposed to go out yesterday.

Mail downtime: 5 days, sometimes working for 6 or 7 minutes at a time, then down for days.

I wish you guys would alert us of these issues, so I can temporarilly use another company's MX sys.
Mulimedia
QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Jan 28 2006, 04:07 AM) *
Mail program (outlook) won't login to the accounts, saying passwords are invalid (for 3 accounts). Some how all of my customers' accounts are fine...

I?ve had the same problems after server moving. Thunderbird alerted "wrong user/password" for login.
I first wrote the same password via cpanel in the email-account (change password)
and second I cleared the stored passwords in thunderbird and during the next connection I stored the "new" password again. that worked well. but I don?t know what of the 2 steps was problem.

a friend of mine using an email-account hasn?t had a problem with outlook express wink.gif
MarkM
Thank You very much. I think if everyone came here and helped one person, for everytime they asked the forum for help, we would create a better HOSTONY community.
Lehrer
QUOTE(MarkMutti @ Jan 30 2006, 04:56 PM) *
Thank You very much. I think if everyone came here and helped one person, for everytime they asked the forum for help, we would create a better HOSTONY community.

Definitely, Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here