Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Horrible performance and dropped emails - 67.15.112.25
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
zoliat
Hi there

My domain (levett.biz) is on server 29 and has been experiencing horrible performance problems:

1) Email connections, especially secure IMAP connections, are extremely slow and sometimes result in dropped connections

2) Cpanel is extremely slow, secure and unsecure versions

3) I have experienced dropped emails - ie non deliveries where the sender is not notified that the email was not delivered

I have logged a service query but have not received any response for over a week.
Is anyone else having this problems and Hostony, please can you investigate and fix asap

Regards
Barry
zoliat
Hi there

I solved the performance problem by deleting my main email account and recreating it through Control Panel. This implies that there was an error on the disk where the main account was stored and the performance delays were due to misreads from the disk.

Hostony, please can you check the disks on server 29 so that this does not re-occur

Regards
Barry
romangs
apparently, there were some DNS-involved problems in the last 2 weeks. All my sites relied on Hostony's DNS stopped responding. While others (hosted DNS on zoneedit.com) continued to work.

I also have email problem described here
http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=4816
Dima
Email problems on the server 67.15.112.25 are caused by the permanent overloads from the customers' side

So, we decided to transfer the server due to the unstability of it

We are planning to transfer it to the server where email is configured in a different way. We'll inform you about the transfer on our forum soon. It'll be done in a week or two

Best regards,Hostony Support Department biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here