Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NO FTP NO CONTROL PANEL
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
studio
I'm sorry, but I have been finding this company quite difficult to deal with. I'm from a 3rd party design firm working on ksuicehockey.com... for some odd reason the owner chose to use hostony. I have been given access to both the ftp and the control panel. Recently, I have confronted 2 major problems and a few concerns.

1) I am unable to access the FTP... I was able to access but a few minutes ago, but now it chooses not to work.
2) I am unable to access the control panel... it won't even load.

In the past I have repeatedly asked to upgrade the php but kept getting the run around to saying "next weekend," which I'm on my 3rd weekend. After confronting customer support about this, again I've been having the same problems with actually getting things done. In all my career, I have never come into such trouble over such petty issues that shouldn't happen. I'd like to see these issues be resolved, but I have a feeling its more than just these problems that plague support.

-Studio.
studio
Yeah, nevermind.
You guys got it up eventually. Talk about a waste of a day though. I think I'm going to go work with Dreamhost or Textdrive... unless you guys can compare?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here