Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liscence expired...
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
Charles lapointe
Just to tell you that the liscence on our CPanel is expired...

LTD: 1135796457 NOW: 1136406968

http://www.gamebgs.com

Can you fix this?
Lehrer
We have resolved the problem.

If you need further assistance please let us know.

Best regards,
Support team.
Charles lapointe
The liscence is again expired...

When will this stop??

I also cannot see my stats.. why??
Slavik
We've renewed the liscence. I'm updating the stats for your account at the moment. Please heck it in an hour.
The thing is that the liscence must be renewed automatically but sometimes it is blocked by firewall, that's why we have to renew it manually.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
Charles lapointe
QUOTE(Slavik @ Jan 20 2006, 06:51 AM) *
We've renewed the liscence. I'm updating the stats for your account at the moment. Please heck it in an hour.
The thing is that the liscence must be renewed automatically but sometimes it is blocked by firewall, that's why we have to renew it manually.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev

The stats still don't work...

I have tried many times during this month to check the Awstats, which is what i always use to check my stuff but it still doesn't work...

it writes 0 everywhere...

can you fix this?

thanks!

charles
gamebgs.com
Lehrer
We have updated stats for domain gamebgs. In case it is not updated so far, please put in a support ticket stating that the usual attempts to update it failed and the support needs special attention to it.
beeblebrox
I have this issue now too license expired in cpanel..

the domain is ditcham.com

why does this keep happening it's obviously a problem many people have??

Also I tried to log a help ticket but when I try to it comes back with invalid IP address.. this is probably because I'm sitting behind my firewall and am also going via satellite..
Lehrer
why does this keep happening it's obviously a problem many people have??

beeblebrox, I'm afraid this is a question for cpanel developers, this is not a matter of support.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here