Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: voice comfirmation ? when ?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
I ordered the profi plan about 24 hours agoo and recived an email stating it wouldnt go in effect untill you get a voice comfirmation.

Will you phone me or will i have to phone you ?

And why do take the money from my visa card without the voice comfirmation at all ? That makes the voice comfirmation a bit useless no ?

my domain is world-trance.com

Thanks
MartinB
QUOTE(Guest @ Dec 5 2005, 10:02 AM)
I ordered the profi plan about 24 hours agoo and recived an email stating it wouldnt go in effect untill you get a voice comfirmation.

patience, billing dept works busines time.

Will you phone me or will i have to phone you ?

Will they phone you...may be.

And why do take the money from my visa card without the voice comfirmation at all ? That makes the voice comfirmation a bit useless no ?

my domain is world-trance.com

Thanks

so, maybe you will not get the phone call !

Surely you will receive the welcome email soon.
welcome smile.gif
Thank you. And i hope i get it soon. Wanna get cracking on it. Need to set things up.......
Im abit unpatiant with these things lol. If i buy anything i want it RIGHT AWAY biggrin.gif .

But mayby thats just me.
MartinB
QUOTE(Guest @ Dec 5 2005, 10:18 AM)
Thank you. And i hope i get it soon. Wanna get cracking on it. Need to set things up.......
Im abit unpatiant with these things lol. If i buy anything i want it RIGHT AWAY  biggrin.gif .

But mayby thats just me.

Keep in mind that if you pay with CC some times it need some time for fraud-checking.
Internet commerce is a little hard today... Just the last saturday I get a 50 dollars fraudulent order of a guy with a VISA card... I needed to wait 24 hours for the fraud check, Thank you 2CO ! wink.gif

Surely you will get your account today, if you are very unpatiant you can post a trouble ticket at support.hostony.com providing your domain and support guys will review it.
na im not gonna send them a ticket. no need. Im going to work in a few hours anyway so by then its pointless. Mayby i have it when i get home =)
Lehrer
I have just called you, world-trance.com.
Your account info mesage will be sent to you in about 20 minutes.
Thank you for your order.
Thank you =) one more thing tho. I didnt get a comfirmation email when i registered on the forums =( I can log in but not post or change my settings.
Lehrer
Just send me a PM with the username and password you wish to have and I'll create an account for you. you can also submit a trouble ticket at support.hostony.com
am i being fooled ???
I have had this profi account for about 2 days now.
Right from the start i noticed something odd. When i enter my cpanel it says welcome world-trans.com . ??? whats up with that. I didnt think to much of it. Then i tryed to install some things from fantastico to test it out a bit. And every script is requesting to be installed in a sub folder of world-trans.com. Same goes with my email. My pop3 email is set to world-trans.com.

My domain name is world-TRANCE.com not trans.

I added a support ticket. call id 17812 .
We added a couple of replys each and he said he would change it to world-trance.com and then he sent an update saying it is done. Still it is not done.

After that i went on to livechat to talk to another support guy about the exact same thing. He alsoo said he would fix it. still nothing.

Now this isnt such a big deal for me yet since the dns service hasnt been updated yet to point here. I realy would like this fixed before it is pointing here.

And to be realy honest i got a bit pissed about seing the trans name there. It was like i had some sort of tranny site or something =(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here