Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transfer of The Server WIN4
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Slavik
Dear Customers,
we've transferred all the accounts from the Windows server 70.85.84.132 to the new server 66.118.138.198. All the domains are pointed to the new server.
There is a propagation time now.
Dear Resellers,
please contact our support department if you have your own dns in order to get the new IPs for your dns.

The access to Helm and FTP is temporary unavailiable(approximately for 24 hours).
All your accounts will start working normally during the next 48 hours.

Best regards,
Hostony Team.
iampedro
What about e-mail? What is going to happen with everything like that? Are all the accounts going to be upgraded also?
PaulStammers
QUOTE(Slavik @ Dec 5 2005, 12:04 AM)
All your accounts will start working normally during the next 48 hours.

Mine still isnt. Is there any update as I'm getting a little bit frustrated at not having any access to my sites.

Has anybodies account started to work normally now?
zerge
QUOTE(PaulStammers @ Dec 7 2005, 06:47 PM)
Has anybodies account started to work normally now?

My account was working normally for 10 hours. Howether, I was forced to delete all mailboxes and create them again.
Now, one of my domains is not working absolutely. I placed a ticket and there is no response within 6 hours!

Dear support, please, answer a ticket #17954! I am losing profits!!!
zerge
Still no site, no results, no answers...
WILL ANYBODY HELP ME??? MY WEB-SITE IS ABSOLUTELY DOWN!!! E-MAIL, FTP, HELM - all working fine, but HTTP is answering NULL.
zerge
Unprofessionalism of the support team is fantastic.
The problem was in DNS MX-records for www and * zones which were pointing to old server IP.
They were solving problem 24 hours. It took me 20 min. I simply walked through HELM options and found the problem.

Too bad.
PaulStammers
QUOTE(zerge @ Dec 8 2005, 02:21 PM)
The problem was in DNS MX-records for www and * zones which were pointing to old server IP.

Could you PM me with what you did zerge? I really need to get my site working again.

smile.gif
sportsoman
my site in widows server and also still not working with the mails

may domain from another company do i have to chnage the dns name server or

please hellp

www.sportsoman.com
iampedro
If you were hosting on 70.85.83.132 and are now to the new server 66.118.138.198. What should your dns settings be for the following?

mail
ftp
@
webmail
stats
admin

?
marirs
Hi,
Whats happening with www.lamsataljamal.net ?

Why is Service Unavailable comming?

I'm not even able to log into Helm!!!

Please fix this ASAP!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here