Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Email down for two days
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
melmak
Has anyone else having a problem on Win5 and Win6 servers that the email has been down for two days? I have talked to support on ICQ and they say it will be up in a little while and then they log out of ICQ and AIM. I have finally put in a trouble ticket, maybe I should have done that when it first started happening. What takes @ days to fix on a server?

Melmak
rclafton
Server: W4

I have a reseller account....

Mail does not work
Websites do not work
Stats do not work

Existing sites I have created now do not work...

Support staff are avoiding answering my requests for an update on the new server, they refuse to respond to messages on the forums or via chat.

What have I paid for?

What about the proclaimed outstanding support Hostony are supposed to give?

I have a reseller account that has not worked properly for over a month, and each time I log a call I get excuses.

A response please?

Richard Clafton
MartinB
I have customers on win5 but i haven't received any complain....
maybe some local problem ?

please let me know the results of the ticket? if it's a general problem.
MartinB
I think you are talking about win4 (70.85.84.132)
well they tell me today they are moving the accounts to a new server, because unstability of the old.

my domains on win4 are *working*, but the HELM access was suspended (i think they change the password to prevent changes due the move.)
Slavik
Server 70.85.84.132
We've transferred all the data of our client's accounts.
We are reconfiguring the new server at the moment.
We'll post an update when everything is ready.
drawstuf99
Any idea as to how long this will take? This has been going for a while and not having my key email isn't helping me much either.

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here