Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: awstats outdated
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
carahost
hi there my awstats are outdated, i remember a button on my stats called "update stats" but is not there anymore, what happened with that??? im on server 23 btw
thanks
bpgisme
I don't know about the "update" button, but my stats are also stuck on several days ago. (Same server.) I guess a support ticket is in order.

-Bonnie
MartinB
The update button stop working some months ago.

I post a ticket and they do something to keep it updated from day2day.
(maybe a cron job)

Post a ticket smile.gif
bpgisme
Yep. I put in a ticket this morning and it's fixed. smile.gif (Thanks Slavik!)

-Bonnie
carahost
i dont know if mine were updated cause i cant access any of my domains, i hope they can bring back the update button
carahost
ok my domains are up again and my stats are still outdated
Slavik
PLease open a ticket and we'll update the stats
carahost
as i said before (in several posts maybe 10 or more) I CANT OPEN A TROUBLE TICKET CAUSE YOUR FINE DESK HAS A BUG THAT DOESNT LET MAC USERS TO SUBMIT TICKETS, IT KEEPS GIVING ME AN ERROR. I SAID THIS ON LIVE SUPPORT ASWELL AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE YET
MartinB
laugh.gif
(sorry! wink.gif)
carahost
btw i told the guy on live support about the stats outdated and nothing happened
carahost
i know is funny but seriously this guys are really pissing me off
COME ON HOSTONY!!!
Slavik
Sorry I missed the point. Please tell me your domain.
MartinB
Where do you get an error in your mac browser(Safari?) ?
You can login, at least ?

Have you tried with Firefox ?
http://www.mozilla.org/download.html
there is a Mac version.
carahost
Slavik: you got PM

Martin: i use safari and firefox, i can log in but both of them give me an error after i hit the submit button, i tried a lot of different ways to do it but is not posible, i can only do that from my crappy laptop with winxp which i hate and i rather dont use
MartinB
What error ? Php ? Html(I think) ? javascript ? Is something related with the form maybe ?
carahost
yeah i guess its related to the form
MartinB
Send a mail to finedesk (at) gmail.com ph34r.gif
MartinB
If the error is: "ERROR: URL [http://] is not valid", you just are forgetting to write your url with "http://yourdomain.com" on the form....
carahost
no martin thats not my case, cause i can do it from i windows machine, thanks anyways
MartinB
QUOTE(carahost @ Nov 29 2005, 11:59 PM)
no martin thats not my case, cause i can do it from i windows machine, thanks anyways

Yeah i suppose that.
I think you can try sending a mail to finedesk @ gmail.com and see whats happen...

good luck smile.gif huh.gif

going to sleep smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here