Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 37 is under DDoS attack
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Alexandre
Dear Customers,

The server 207.150.188.34 is under DDoS attack.

We do have firewal filtering and it is enabled for the server.

Please note that the port 25 was blocked.

If you need to ssend mail you should use port 26.

We have to block wide ranges of the ips to keep server protected and it is unreachable

from many places. When atack from those ip ranges stops we leaft block.

We leaft blocks once every half hours in order not to risk too much and decreased chances of server being compromised during route restarts.

Sorry for the temporary inconveniences.

Thank you.

wink.gif
MartinB
####@@. this is my luck.
Jeremiah Hoyet
Haha, I was wondering why my site wouldn't load. I've been having problems with this server being overloaded lately and my site timing out, but this time my browser was just like "NO" blink.gif

So it will only be a few hours of downtime?
Serge
It was down for about 20 minutes when attack hit the server. We were able to find the customer who attracked the attack and point his domain elsewhere. The server is running smoothy for about last 10 hours. And the load is verly low 0.3-0.5

Also we had reconfigured php to work in suexec while fighting the attack and some users may need to reconfigure their php scripts to be compatible with suexec. So if some of your php scripts don't work p[leasecontact our support for the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here