Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting Info
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MartinB
Something interesting:

Improve your site and increase marketing ROI.

Google wants you to attract more of the traffic you are looking for, and help you turn more visitors into customers.

Use Google Analytics to learn which online marketing initiatives are cost effective and see how visitors actually interact with your site. Make informed site design improvements, drive targeted traffic, and increase your conversions and profits.

https://www.google.com/analytics/home/

Greetings!
bpgisme
Hmmm.... It's not working for me. I added the code in the right place, but it still thinks I haven't added it. I've probably done something dumb like left part of the code out or something...

-Bonnie
MartinB
I wait for some 12 hours and it start working.
wait for a while smile.gif
bpgisme
Okay! smile.gif Thanks Martin!
MartinB
It looks nice and the detailes of traffic are grouped by interest (Executive, Marketing, WebMaster, etc). As always, google is one step forward of the rest. Some day they will offer free hosting in a Google-Way and ...... unsure.gif
bpgisme
Some day they will offer free hosting in a Google-Way and ......

Eeek! Shhh!! laugh.gif

-Bonnie
bpgisme
This Google thing is really neat! I love the map showing where folks are coming from! That's so cool! It took longer than the 12 hours to get it to work the first time on my site. I'm not sure why, but it's working now. biggrin.gif

-Bonnie
MartinB
QUOTE(bpgisme @ Nov 21 2005, 04:27 PM)
This Google thing is really neat!  I love the map showing where folks are coming from!  That's so cool!  It took longer than the 12 hours to get it to work the first time on my site.  I'm not sure why, but it's working now.  biggrin.gif

-Bonnie

just in time, Bonnie, google have suspended the new sign ups now.

Google Analytics has experienced extremely strong demand, and as a result, we have temporarily limited the number of new signups as we increase capacity. In the meantime, please submit your name and email address and we will notify you as soon as we are ready to add new accounts. Thank you for your patience.

wink.gif Enjoy!!
bpgisme
Whoa! Amazing! Thanks for posting that link when you did, Martin! smile.gif

-Bonnie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here