Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server Error?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Jeremiah Hoyet
I've been installing forum scripts today, trying to pick out the best one for what i feel i need, during the course of doing this, i started to receive an error. I was install SMF. So, I started to install XMB, same error when I went to run the install script. I just install WordPress using fantastico and I'm receiving the same error attempting to login to the admin cp for wordpress.

This is it, any ideas?

Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.

This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.

For more information as to why this behaviour exists, see the manual page for CGI security.

For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page.
PTVideo
I'm getting the same error! I have not change anything in the last days on my site. Any ideia?
Jeremiah Hoyet
I read the links that it was giving me and i guess they have some process where cgi & php are supposed to work together turned off. Something like that. I wish someone would fix it though, I can not do anything untill I get these two scripts installed and running.
theguy71730
I am getting the same error!

hostony, please fix this ASAP! My entire site completely depends on PHP. Without it we are nothing.

Please fix the problem sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here