Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moonfishgroup.com website down all day
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
ric_capucho
Ok, my website and associated subdomains is still down, and has been all day. I received an email saying it had been a name server problem, and it would be propagated within 40 minutes, but that was hours ago. I'm really not very happy.

www.moonfishgroup.com

Please resolve.

And while I'm at it, why on earth must I resort to posting grumpy messages on the forum to resolve anything? The escalation doesn't work, simple as that. Seems I have to rely on peer group pressure and embarrassment to work anything out. Ok, that's the way it must be...

Ric
ric_capucho
We received this reply...

Time: 2005-11-03 16:11:48

Dear  Daniel,

Your site is properly working in my browser.

Server wasn't down about 19 days.

root@server23 [~]# uptime

05:03:00  up 19 days, 14:38,  1 user,  load average: 1.76, 2.25, 4.02

If you need further assistance please let us know.

Best regards,

Alexander Pachkovsky

Which is a bit strange because as of now our website is still down, and has been since yesterday morning.

Ric
ric_capucho
Oh great, Alexander has then immediately closed the ticket. Alexander, the site is still down, and the ticket is now closed. Does that mean that you've stopped working on this?

Ric
MartinB
Hi Ric, I test your site and is only form me (at least for NOW 12:23 (GMT-3))

I can see an OSCommerce.

The Moonfish Group® es una red de astr?nomos amateurs, igual que usted, dedicado a facilitar el acceso a equipo astron?mico de alta calidad a precios razonables. Operamos en toda la Uni?n Europea y tambi?n en Suiza.

It's working for you now ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here