Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I think I should put it here (MYSQL access denied)
Hostony Board > General Support > PHP/MySQL
todaydiscus.com
Why I have this error appear on my "MySQL" database ? "Access denied" , I think I should have my right to manage my own database? but this problem appear already 2 weeks and still no one look into it.

I have sent 3 ticket to the support, the reply is always "We are working into it" or "we are moving to a new server" or something look like the above reply. but after 2 weeks the problem still there.

I have request for a cancellation but have told to the billing if my problem can back to normal I will continue to host with them.

The reply is the top management agree to give one extra month for free, but if my forum can't be work, even 2 years free also a useless to me. I am only asking for a working hosting and free or not is not important to me.

If my problem remove inbetween this 3 days, I will stay back else I will be confirm cancel my account without any delay.
todaydiscus.com
O.K. my host is back to normal the connect is up.........

I have to fair, Hostony support have improved alot , most of the time my support ticket they will reply inbetween 24 hours or less.

The only thing make me unhappy is the connection take up to 2 weeks, other than that think is O.K . with the fast respon.

Keep up the good job.... hostony ... one day I may be join back again... but have to say too sad I already sign up with a new account with other.... smile.gif you are improved..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here