Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLEASE RESOLVE MY TICKET
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
NMB
15156 needs resolving... i have waited a long time, reported it to supervisor.... will you please help me?
NMB
so far i have opened a ticket - its not been responded to for 4 days.

i have posted this thread.

also i tried live help:

thanks for the "live help"

----------------------------------------
Broadcast: Vadim has joined the conversation.
Broadcast: guest has joined the conversation.
guest: hello
Vadim: hello!
guest: hello vadim i urgently need ticket id 15156 looking at... its 4 days since last action
guest: are you still there
guest: hello
guest: am i alone here
guest: have you gone?
guest: thanks for the "live help"
----------------------------------------------

PLEASE HELP
Yevgeny
Welcome to the club my friend.

Call ID 13303
Department Support
Status Open
Elapsed time 27 day(s)
Since last action 8 day(s)
MartinB
QUOTE(Yevgeny @ Nov 2 2005, 11:35 AM)
Welcome to the club my friend.

Call ID 13303
Department Support
Status Open
Elapsed time 27 day(s)
Since last action 8 day(s)

27 days!?!?!

and if you try to opening a new ticket, with reference to the old ticket.... ?
live help works for me (i use AIM not the web live help tool), but you need to be patient to wait the answer. Anyways, the best is to open a ticket, i only use live help for very-very-short questions. Some times, when I need a really fast action, I create a priority 1 ticket, and then I post the "ticket id" to the guy logged in the chat, with some short description like "Hello! Please can you give a fast look to this urgent ticket ? Thank you in advance!!"

It usually works quite well for me smile.gif
(honestly, in the last 2 years, i have never an opened ticket of 27 days!)

good luck! are you sure about than we, as users, can't help you with your problems with some tip ?
Yevgeny
I have issues with HELM and MYSQL which no one want to fix, I ask about moving on another server and agree to wait a week , it's being 3 weeks now and no move. I'm asking avery day about it in live help and getting same answer: "It will be done today, or in 24 hours". I don't really care about it anymore because when i oppened this ticket my site was down for 2 weeks, bevcasue the issue with win server. So it is 28 days plus 2 weeks + another couple moths because i already paid for half a year. I wrote few e-mails, but get no answer. I also contacted superviser couple times with no answer. I lost all people on my forums because of it, so i don't really care anymore. I found nice place co-location service at http://www.colopronto.com/ - for $19 a moth they give you 1U rackspace 500GB Traffic, 100 Mbps Connection, 3 IP Addresses. So as soon as i got money for my server i'm moving there. Also there is place called http://www.gisol.com/hosting/index-nt.php they offering good windows hosting, but at least they have phone support. i Might move there for a while before i got my server.
NMB
the thing is many of my problems are caused by the fact that the permissions are constantly changing accross all websites in my control panel... they explain this as a bug of CPANEL. I wouldnt mind, as support sr normally helpful

at the moment i am getting a lot of heat and there is nothing i can do about it
bpgisme
Hmmm.... Actually, don't support tickets close automatically after a certain number of hours? I get an email that says something like this if no one has closed the ticket:

Dear Bonnie Gardiner!

Ticket was automatically closed because of it is out of date.

Given solution will be considered to be true.

If you fill the problem not to be solved, don't hesitate to re-open the ticket.

The link will help you to make it.

You would have to reopen the ticket over and over for it to be open for 27 days.
Your ticket may be stuck somehow....

-Bonnie
JasonJones
The tickets only auto close after a support person has put in a "final response" and requested the ticket autoclose. It would be totally useless if the tickets autoclosed after submission wouldnt it?

Jason
Yevgeny
I got answer today:

Alexander Brykulya
2005-11-03 00:04:48

Dear Customer,

I think this link will help you
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/
If you need further assistance just let us know.

HOW THIS HELP ME WITH F**IN HELM ISSUE?
bpgisme
Actually Jason, I've had many a time when tickets have been resolved but left to close on their own.

In my inbox I see three times (since I cleaned out the inbox) when that has happened, on ticket numbers 13628, 13739 and 15018. And there are also times when the support person closed the tickets right then. For me it's been about half-n-half.

Here's the message on the ticket page when this automatic close happens:

System User
0000-00-00 00:00:00 

System: Ticket was automatically closed because there was no response from you during the last 3 days

So, yes. They can automatically close after submission.

-Bonnie
JasonJones
A little snippy there Bonnie?

Anyways, what I guess you failed to read in my post is that they don't autoclose after initial submission, they must be replied to by support, which then will set the ticket to autoclose in X days w/o a reply. But if you sent in a ticket, and didnt get a reply, its not going to close on its own in 3 days.

I love how hostony's customer base on these forums is divided. There are the hordes of people that have issue, after issue, after issue, despise hostony, and feel ripped off etc, then you have the oh so few that are diehard, hostony can do no wrong customers. You may feel you are getting good service, but its just cause you havent had good service before to make an honest and reliable comparison.

If you ever want to compare services bonnie, I'll give you an open ended invitation, I'll host a domain for you, and you can compare, just let me know anytime.

Jason
MartinB
You may feel you are getting good service, but its just cause you havent had good service before to make an honest and reliable comparison.

hehe, well, i have currently 4 different hosting providers for different class and levels of service, one is hostony, and it have some very interesting advantages, like price, resources, and.. "Flexibility", this is the most important part for me, as a bussiness, when looking for a service provider. Sure, some times is a little hard to get lightning fast answers, but I can't say I'm not getting good deals with Hostony smile.gif They make the difference in a lot of ways. wink.gif

(and my english is horrible, I know biggrin.gif )

Btw... If you are comparing your service with hostony's service, and you say yours is so much better... why do you need to come here and trying to rob clients ? you need to be very busy setting up new customers in your servers! rolleyes.gif
bpgisme
Heh, Yes Jason, I was a little "snippy". I was going on 2 hours sleep when I wrote that. My autistic son is sick with a bad fever and man, there's nothing like a kid who can't talk who's really sick. It's awful. sad.gif And fever actually makes him more "awake" if that makes sense.... He's up and playing with only a couple of hours sleep.

Anyway, no... thanks for the offer, but I'm happy here at Hostony. smile.gif

Btw... If you are comparing your service with hostony's service, and you say yours is so much better... why do you need to come here and trying to rob clients ? you need to be very busy setting up new customers in your servers!

Good point Martin! I see this at the music site I go to too... People trying to say that particular music site is the worst and "here, go to this site instead" sort of thing.... I say the same thing there that I do here. "No, thanks anyway. I'm happy here." wink.gif But they keep on trying anyway....

-Bonnie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here