Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need a little help...
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
bpgisme
I have hotlink protection turned on and it's somewhat interfering with my ability to pin point problems with the site. If a couple of folks have the time, would you look at this page and tell me if the images show up or if my "bandwidth thief" image is showing up instead?

http://bpgisme.com/extra/studioinfo.html

It's not an important page or anything, just something I whipped up real quick, but I have to make sure the images do show up.

Thanks in advance!
-Bonnie
MartinB
Dear Bonnie, it seems to be working ok for me, when i see the page, i see all the different pictures, (guitars, etc), and when i try to view the image (accesing to it directly with the url), i see a "this image or movie was stealing....blah blah", so hotlink protection is ok and working fine i think !!! smile.gif
MartinB
well, to be honest, i download the picture and when i see it in my disk, it's not the "stealing" image. I just see the "stealing" image when i hit "view image" in my browser, and then hit F5 over it .... sad.gif
bpgisme
Okay... Well, at least the page is working. I got an email from a fan who said they couldn't see the images and were seeing the "thief" image instead on everything.

Thanks for checking it Martin. smile.gif I'm aways afraid I've done something dumb!

-Bonnie
bpgisme
Hmmm.... Now the same person insists that my wmvs are doing the same thing. If anyone can, please try to download one of these and tell me if it's giving that same "bandwidth thief" image. I tried explaining how to view them, but this person is still getting the same message. *sigh* They work just fine for me....

http://bpgisme.com/orphicendeavors/archive...03/entry_5.html

Thanks.... and sorry to be a bother... smile.gif
-Bonnie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here