Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Public gratefulness
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
PTVideo
I'm with Hostony for a year and a half. During this time I only request support two or three times, and always get fast and good support. In the last two weeks, as everybody can read from my posts, I was suffered stability problems with my server, and sent many, many support tickets. Most of the times the problems continue, but I always get a fast response from the support team, and I never feel myself ignored.
Because of this, I'm feel very relutant to change from Hostony to other hosting company.
Last night (Portugal time), I have decided move away, but not without trying one more time, get a solution with Hostony. Happy hour! After some talk with Alexander Kashkevich, he is able to solve my problem.

So, now I wish to make a public gratefulness, to support team, specially to Alexander Kashkevich, for his patiente, for the time spended with me, and for trying to understand what I wrote, as you can see, I have a poor english.

Think twice before go away from Hostony!

A. Caneira
Lehrer
Thank you very much for your compliments.
Always ready to help, Hostony support.

smile.gif
PTVideo
Uptime 11 days 15 hours 21 minutes

You are worthy, have helped me a lot. smile.gif

AC
JasonJones
LOL, 11days.

CODE
23:23:30 up 183 days, 11:33,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.01
MartinB
QUOTE(JasonJones @ Nov 2 2005, 03:24 AM)
LOL, 11days.

CODE
23:23:30 up 183 days, 11:33,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.01

haha, i know there is not a big uptime, the thing is, than this is an indicator than the server was stabilized, after the unreliability of the last month smile.gif
Rastus
Below is your monthly uptime report October 2005

Please do not reply to this email.
For further assistance, please contact support@siteuptime.com.

www.texas4x4.org
Service: Texas4x4
Outages: 0
Downtime: 0 hrs, 0 mins
Uptime: 100.00%

Same for November unless something happens between now and next week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here