Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: worst service ever
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
paragon
My email has been down at the domain technoratus.org (67.15.36.8) for 63 hours. Someone in your support department told me that you were just "moving files", but he was either lying or you guys are incompetent. Your support department went completely dark and stopped responding to my tickets, and earlier today, your front page claimed that live chat is available, was nearly impossible to reach. When I did finally get in contact with a representative, he told me that he "know your mail down" and then proceeded to ignore me when I asked him for an estimated time when it would be back up. Not that I would take any such estimate with any amount of seriousness, mind you, as I asked that in a support ticket yesterday (23 hours ago), and was told it would be back up in two hours.

Do you really think this is an appropriate way to handle the situation? Do you think this level of service is acceptable? This is the second time this has happened. If I can't trust Hostony to provide me with access to email whenever I need it, I can't trust you with my email at all. All things considered, your downtime for this month is 91%. That's appalling, and far less than I was promised. If you want to make this right, you're going to have your work cut out for you. Are you going to compensate me for the downtime? Are you going to compensate me and the other users on my server for the downtime? And, most importantly, when will email be accessible again? No more lies, no more bullshit.
Slavik
PLease read the topic http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=4565&hl=
Chat is availiable.
skaTz
I second that paragon! This downtime is ridiculous!

I was told 1 hour, 12 hours ago...but surprize surprize it still isnt up mad.gif

And nothing was still answered in the last post - nobody seems to want to give us any answers/replies.

The one answer Ii have managed to ascertain - is that there is no guarantee that mail sent to our domains during this downtime will even be recoverable when the server comes back online. Is this really the case?
---------------------------------------------------
finally working and all the mail has come through
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here