my domain: sekatz.com

I have had endless problems the last few months, the server seems to have gone down countless times and it has been really frustrating, especially that everyone using other domains on my account keep calling me to complain that their email etc is not working and it is out of my hands to fix it.

I cant really access any of the support pages to open/edit a ticket, as just about any page I try to open doesnt load and I just get a page saying "Invalid Client IP" - I did manage to open a ticket though without logging in and its number is 14906. I havent had any luck with emailing support@hostony.com and not too much more with live help.

I did manage to get this reply from the support ticket:
"We are moving all accounts from the server 67.15.36.8.Lately the server was very unstable and there is unacceptable to continue use this server for shared hosting.It is not a software - it's a hardware issue.So that there are no possibilities to fix it."

How long is this process still going to take? As I really need to get it working again ASAP, especially to get at least the mail working for the domains on my account (Not even webmail is working for sending or receiving mail!)

Ive heard that you will move it ASAP, and shortly, and being thanked for my patience...but its been down for a few days and can you please let me know how long it will still be down for? but
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you either complete the transfer ASAP or at least get my mail to work somehow or another!!

Please Help
Thanks
Simon
-------------------
Finally Working