Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Hostony Nightmare
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Moinon
More than one month ago, I was pressed to migrate to Hostony VPS because my traffic was beyond 100G. What a mistake, despite the advice to use Cpannel for easier migration, nothing works on my server and I had to put many tickets ...

So far, I don't know how to get my emails, I don't know how to access my files by FTP, I don't have my own nameservers (one of the IP address they gave me belongs to another company ...).

I have an answer sometimes quickly and sometimes never. I assume that support guys are badly-paid students because I don't feel any motivation and I even think they are reluctant to help me solve the technical issues.

This is very frustrating ....
Lehrer
Moinon,

Let me answer your questions:

So far, I don't know how to get my emails, I don't know how to access my files by FTP
All the information how to access your e-mail, FTP is mentioned in your account activation e-mail.

I don't have my own nameservers (one of the IP address they gave me belongs to another company ...).

This is not possible, we can't give you a different company's IP physically.
Please provide me with the IP address you were given via ticket or this forum (if you wish)
I hope we can find a resolution asap.

Lehrer.
Lehrer
Update: I have found your ticket.

The wrong IP (that belonged to one of our customers, not to a different company) was given to you by mistake.
We'll change it asap.

I apologize for the inconveniences.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here