Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Domains in a reseller plan
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Guest_Lightdown_*
hola, I want to buy a reseller plan (enterprise) to host some domains for third people. In order form appears "add-on domains" as an extra, althought in general features of this plan shows hosted domains unlimited.

?Must I buy this plan with the extra add-on domains or can I host a lot of domains without this extra?

Thanks.
Slavik
Hello,
if you buy a reseller plan you nedn't host the domain as addon ones.
You'll be able to have them as separate domains with their own cpanels.
MartinB
speaking of extras in the order form... (i never use the order form because i'm an old customer) .. i go to the order form of windows reseller and i see in extras the MS-SQL.

I have recently adquired a windows reseller plan, my question is: windows starter reseller does'n include MSSQL ? i need to purchase it as an extra?

thank you in advance for your clarification wink.gif
have a nice day.
Slavik
Windows plan include free 10 Mb of MSSQL. If you need more space for it you need to buy additional space.
MartinB
excelent! all windows plans or only resellers?

and, being a reseller of windows, i have 10mb of mssql... for each account yo create? or only one for all the reseller account? if so... can i give 5mb to 1 customer, and 5 mb to another? or i can sell only one account with a 10mb mssql database, and if i want to sell another account with mssql, i need to purchase an additional database?

good questions!

thanks slavik wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here