Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Domain Down again (2 time in 3 weeks)
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
today
My web Domain have down again.

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtop...t=0&#entry23050

This happen 2 time in a month time............. I wanted to back up my data now, any tech or admin can look into this?
today
it down again this morning singapore time, what happen?
today
I wanted to login the live support, I think my IP get ban .... this is the message I get when I try to access the live support

Cerberus [ERROR]: Invalid visitor authentication.

Let me backup my data if this server are so unstable.........

Down time from 23/10/2005 11am Singapore time until down 25/10/2005 9.50am singapore is more than 34 hours, so I do not think that is a maintenance (Inbetween 10 to 12 hours up time.)
Lehrer
Today,

I can surely say that nobody blocked your IP. This might be your local problem.

Your site is todaydiscus.com if I am not mistaken, and it is working OK.
As I have already mentioned in one of today's posts, temporary problems with the server are possible, as we are upgrading its software and will upgrade kernel these days.
today
It down again at 7pm singapore time, so what can you telling me now?
today
the domain back to work again at 9.45pm but the MYSQL connetion down again.
Slavik
The mysql is up now.
today
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif No! it still down, or it have down again.............
Anyone can help on this????? pls do not call me to issue ticket any more..... I had been issued 3 support ticket .......... and sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
bpgisme
Is this a permission error? When I look at your forum link I see:

IPB WARNING [2]mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'todaydis'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (Line: 120 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

And then in an "error box" box I get:

mySQL error: Access denied for user 'todaydis'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 26th of October 2005 01:31:54 AM

-Bonnie
today
QUOTE(bpgisme @ Oct 26 2005, 09:35 AM)
Is this a permission error?  When I look at your forum link I see:
And then in an "error box" box I get:
-Bonnie

Yes! a permission on connection and why the permission have been disabled ?
The connection on and off will disconnected due to this.....

I am very very upset with this hosting now...... this is not the first time I called for help on this froum.........

If hostony check on the record I think more than 50 I had been sents, inclued ICQ, Forums, Support Ticket, Live Chat.....
today
User : today = todaydiscus.com

O.K. my host is back to normal the connect is up.........

I have to fair, Hostony support have improved alot , most of the time my support ticket they will reply inbetween 24 hours or less.

The only thing make me unhappy is the connection take up to 2 weeks, other than that think is O.K . with the fast respon.

Keep up the good job.... hostony ... one day I may be join back again... but have to say too sad I already sign up with a new account with other.... you are improved..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here