Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
diabla_ana
Hey,
I tried to access my site www.diablas-world.com and it says that my domain is expired. I need to make some changes but i cant access to my control panel either so if you can fix the problem right now it would be great. What am i supposed to do? Do i need to pay for a new domain? I thought i got the domain for free with my hosting plan so let me know whats going on!
Thank you

I sent a ticket Call ID 14582 to the support department
Slavik
Your site is working.
Doobster
Ive just been there his site is not working. We have had the same problem but e mails trouble tickets no one has helped.

We left Hostony 6 months ago but with Our domain name. It now says our domain name has expired we have contacted both Hostony and the adreess on the page that comes up. We have been waiting days and no body wants to help. Yes we left hostony but Our domain name was brought through you so why are you unable to help as it obviously has something to do with you. Just normal hostony rubbish service.
Slavik
I've renewed your domain and it's working at my end.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here