Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ....so quiet.....
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
MartinB
...so quiet here..... is like things is going better! biggrin.gif
(or everybody has moved? ph34r.gif )
bpgisme
I was afraid to say anything because my site's been working so well! laugh.gif

Everything back up and running for you, mblendinger?

-Bonnie
MartinB
QUOTE(bpgisme @ Oct 21 2005, 04:11 PM)
I was afraid to say anything because my site's been working so well!  laugh.gif

Everything back up and running for you, mblendinger? 

-Bonnie

yessssssssss, working so stable again (for ~2days now)
please, just "Martin" for you cool.gif wink.gif
thanks for ask smile.gif
bpgisme
I'm glad it's working again, Martin! biggrin.gif

-Bonnie
Yevgeny
Mine still down after 1 month.... There is nothing more to say.
MartinB
QUOTE(Yevgeny @ Oct 22 2005, 09:12 AM)
Mine still down after 1 month.... There is nothing more to say.

What is your problem Yevgeny ? Mysql ?
Yevgeny
Yes, mysql, since Windows server went down , my site is not functioning correctly. Mysql is working now but i'm getting errors like :

Warning: mysql_query(): Your query requires a full tablescan.

It is not script error, becvause it is vbulletin script and everyone runing it without a problem, I also cannot loging to any DB via phpmyadmin which was creataed with HELM recently. Support guys told me two weeks ago that they will put new win server in 5 -7 DAYS and transfer my account there, but it's being 2 weeks and nothing happened. So i wasn't able to use my site since win server crashed.
MartinB
QUOTE(Yevgeny @ Oct 24 2005, 11:18 AM)
Yes, mysql, since  Windows  server went down , my site is not functioning correctly. Mysql is working now but i'm getting  errors like :

Warning: mysql_query(): Your query requires a full tablescan.

It is not script error, becvause it is  vbulletin script and everyone  runing it without a problem, I also cannot loging to  any DB  via phpmyadmin  which was creataed with HELM  recently. Support guys told me two weeks ago  that they will put new win server  in 5 -7 DAYS and  transfer my account there, but it's being 2 weeks  and nothing happened. So i wasn't able to use my site  since win server crashed.

wow.
have you posted a priority 1 trouble ticket to support?
it work very well for me.
Yevgeny
Yes my ticket being oppened for almost 3 weeks now
bpgisme
You know, I don't know if this is related, but I use Nucleus CMS for my personal weblog and after they upgraded the Apache thing I discovered I can't upload images in there. I get "_ERROR_ UPLOADMOVE". I just found out how to fix it, but it is definitely a problem and it made me wonder if some of this other MySQL related stuff has to do with the upgrades to the servers changing the way these programs work... The server is working correctly, but the changes made changed the programs installed. (I hope that sentence makes sense.) Your vbulletin may need a small fix to get it working properly again. What I did was go to the Nucleus forum and see if anyone else got the same error message. I found out I needed to delete my existing media folder and let Nucleus create a new one and then reupload the images into the new folder.

Is there a vbulletin forum or an FAQ that might have an answer on how to fix that error you're getting? You might find an answer there, especially if others are getting the same error....

Sorry if this isn't any help.

-Bonnie
bpgisme
Nevermind... I take that back. I tried the "fix" that the Nucleus forum suggested and it didn't work. I guess I'm going to have to do a support ticket too...

-Bonnie
Yevgeny
Well, i tried to upgrade my forum it didn't work, now i'm trying to install fresh copy of it and it doesn't work. I cannot create new DB with HELM and acces it. So i'm waiting on new server to be installed. I lost all my people on forum anyway so i'm waiting..
bpgisme
I just fixed the problem I was having and again, it could be related, but maybe not. After the upgrade the directory changed from /home/ to /new_home/ on my site. I went into my config.php on all of my Nucleus weblogs and changed the media directory accordingly. Whew! I don't know if that info will help you at all, but I thought it couldn't hurt to tell you just in case....

-Bonnie
Yevgeny
Well , i have fresh instalation and fresh DB , still having errors. Something wrong with Mysql, they just doesn't know what.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here