and just the last 30 days:

Uptime

Period begin: 09-12-2005 18:09
Period end: 10-12-2005 18:09

Site url: http://www.mydomain.com
Uptime: 29 days 16 hours 16 min
Downtime: 14 hours 4 min
Uptime %:  98.06%

and the nice "uptime bar" ("oh! yes! i want to put the uptime bar in my website, so my customers can see it!!" laugh.gif )

Last Updated: 10/12/2005 at 17:59 PDT
Since: 08/18/2005 at 17:21 PDT
Outages: 2 days 55 min
Uptime: 96.32%
Month: October 2005
Outages: 7 hours 2 min
Uptime: 97.53%

put the batteries.
MartinB
down again tonight, from 5.25am to 7.30am
bpgisme
Gosh... That's awful! Maybe it's being hacked?

-Bonnie
MartinB
maybe, Bonnie........ 2 or 4 times all days rolleyes.gif blink.gif
mysteryminds
Its been the problem every day.

Server 20 seems goes down every day for min of 30 minutes today its going heights for hours.

Guys why can't you fix it once for all.

You guys promised us 99% uptime but surely its not the case as its not even touching 90% these days.
MartinB
it was down again for about 15 minutes.
MartinB
Hello:

just want to make this answer a public compromise:

Dear Martin, we'll do our best to fix the problems with the server permanently.
I appreciate your patience. This weekend a big clean-up will be conducted on the server.
=======================
Best wishes, Max
Hostony Support Team

(sorry Max wink.gif)

-- crosing fingers.
MartinB
If you can't move some individual and resource expensive accounts to some of your new servers, You can't simply add another 2gb of RAM to the server ? how much cost ram in USA ? $100 ?? give me your post dir and i will send you a few DDR memorys ! laugh.gif
fred_759215
laugh.gif laugh.gif
bpgisme
Good luck guys! smile.gif
(I'm dumb about this stuff tongue.gif , but I hope they fix it for you soon!)

-Bonnie
MartinB
Thanks Bonnie smile.gif
we hope this too.
MartinB
....down again........
MartinB
....up again....
fred_759215
down again now !

THK TO FIX
mysteryminds
Ping to the IP works but not the website and ftp

good job folks, thats perfect 80% uptime this month
MartinB
hope they fix all permanently this weekend (as they promised)
anyways, i have posted another ticket right now.

(I just have the autocomplete setting in my browser activated, so, the server20 down is very easy to post)
fred_759215
Dear Customer,

Your site is working now. And we are realy sorry, but sometime our server down because some of our customer overload our server.

Good Luck!

Best regards,

Sergey Rusakov

I think it's a jock !
MartinB
"Good Luck!" ? huh.gif
mysteryminds
Server 20 down again - Well one server goes up and another goes down.

looks much like a zig zag
MartinB
up again.
MartinB
down again
ARussell
I've been locked out completely and my account suspended. Took me a whole day to get any reply from support, and the guy on chat support just ingnored me after I asked my question.

Anyone else have this?

It's been down for two days now.
brikface
Sergey's response is a total crock. These outages definitely have nothing to do with "overloading". They almost definitely have everything to do with messed up DNS, due either to incorrect DNS config on server20 itself or to the DNS servers that are pointed to in server20's DNS config going down or otherwise losing their connections to the core worldwide DNS servers.

Sergey: either spend the money to pay the salaries of competent network admins or get into a different business.

--
Bf
mysteryminds
server 20 down again it was up for just few minutes. I was just posting the data and again see that server gone down again
brikface
The Hostony Shared Hosting Plan says "Our claims are backed with our 99% uptime guarantee. If our monitoring system registers server downtime for more than 1% of the month, we'll issue a prorated credit toward your next service contract with Hostony".

Where can we see data from this monitoring system for server20? Consider this a formal request, Hostony. If you want me to request this data in a ticket or phonecall, I will. But you may as well come clean and post it here.

Too bad there's not enough money involved to really pursue this. We could easily get this struck down as a bad faith guarantee. A customer who has experienced this much downtime obviously won't have any "next service contract with Hostony", so he is left with no remedy. Hostony does business in the US and any US court would order restitution for all documented downtime. But it would cost about the same in gasoline getting to the courthouse and back as I would recover in damages, so... Hostony knows this and they think they've got the game beat. Let's see how they feel when they have three customers left, though.

--
Bf
MartinB
down.
ARussell
Three days now, complete lockout sad.gif

I need my account for work, so I'm moving to a new host. Under the circumstances I think I should get some kind of refund. Formal letter will follow.
Slavik
We are trying to make the server stable
fred_759215
down again.

You are trying to make server stable since 4 days !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here