dear hostony,

since you replied to me with your usual *blah blah*
Dear customer,
at the moment server time is Wed Oct 12 18:14:39 GMT 2005

The time now is Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:14 am All times are GMT + 8 Hours

everything is OK.

Best regards, Oleg Korenyuk

i guess i have to write this here

last week, my forum's time at www.financemanila.net/forum suddenly was advanced by an hour. i thought america already was on DST so i had to adjust my forum's config at +7GMT. so i had to tell all my members to adjust their profiles to +7 gmt as well. then suddenly the next day, time was back to normal, but since we adjusted to +7, our time was showing delay. So i had to bother my members again and tell them to adjust back to +8GMT since everything was fine now.

then yesterday, THIS HAPPENED AGAIN!
all my forum time is advanced when we post, even though its showing +8GMT!!!

i had not been modifying anything in scripts lately, so this definitely did not come from my side.

hostony, please check, please do your best and try to get to the bottom of this
dragon39
hello!?!?!???!?

forum time is still busted.
despite me adjusting to +7 GMT, its not reflecting
dragon39
i will cut and paste here everything that went on in our support ticket, so everyone can read how they assumed I WAS A STUPID NEWBIE TRYING TO FIDDLE WITH MY SETTINGS AND LEFT ME ALONE WITH STANDARD REPLIES!! after numerous requests, they finally figured out to do something on their side, and this finally fixed the time!
dragon39
2005-10-12 15:18:00 dragon: hi, this is the 2nd time this week that the time on my forum is displaying wrong. i did not do anything, so its got to be from your side.

Oleg Korenyuk 2005-10-12 17:11:06
Dear customer, at the moment server time is
Wed Oct 12 18:14:39 GMT 2005
The time now is Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:14 am
All times are GMT + 8 Hours
everything is OK.

Best regards, Oleg Korenyuk

dragon
2005-10-13 00:25:24 could you please check why forum time has changed yesterday? even though it displays +8gmt, that is not what is reflected on postings

Dima Ostapchuk 2005-10-13 06:30:30
Hello,
please check your forum settings.
Best regards, Dima Ostapchuk

dragon 2005-10-13 07:18:21 i already did. i told u, this has happened already last week. and this problem corrected itself after a day.

but for this week, it has been two days already since my forum time is advanced by an hour, even though i did not do anything to my settings.

could you look on your side on what could be the problem

Dima Ostapchuk 2005-10-13 07:26:06 Hello,

please provide us with your forum address, forum administrator username and password.

Best regards, Dima Ostapchuk

dragon 2005-10-13 07:38:41
there is no need for giving you my forum admin name n password. sorry. i know about computers you know. i built the whole site by myself.

i can do it myself. ive already adjusted the settings to +7gmt, but only unregistered viewers can view the new proper time, registered settings would have to go to their profiles and edit their own settings, WHICH SHOULD NOT BE THE CASE.

www.financemanila.net/forum
remember:
registered users see wrong time.
unregistered viewers see right time already, because i adjusted to +7gmt via admin on forum

Slavik Koshelev 2005-10-14 07:12:29
Dear customer,
your users see the time which they chose when they registered.
---------------------
Best regards, Slavik Koshelev. Support Team

dragon 2005-10-14 14:49:28
wow thanks. i never would have figured that out myself! NOT!

(in case you dont know, im being sarcastic!)

I ALREADY KNOW THAT! ! !

what i dont know is why the time changed suddenly? This time changed made me change my server time to +7gmt, and made me tell ALL my users to change their user profiles as well.

THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!

Max Reznichenko 2005-10-15 00:30:22
Dear customer, the possible reason for that can be the following: our DC has conducted maintainance on the server this week, so the difference might have occured because of that. The problem can also be in the forum itself. In that case a reinstallation could help.
=======================
Best wishes, Max
Hostony Support Team

dragon 2005-10-16 07:16:03
i repeat, i did not do anything with my forum, so its got to be from your side!

this already happened two weeks ago and the problem corrected itself.

i dont think i will reinstall my whole forum again with all the posts going to be erased just because you screwed up,

please try to fix that problem.

try!

Slavik Koshelev 2005-10-16 13:52:25
Dear customer,
we investigated the problem. The time is correct on the server, so the prolem can be in your forum. PLease check everything in your forum configuration.
---------------------
Best regards, Slavik Koshelev. Support Team

dragon 2005-10-16 14:23:10
i am already telling you, this problem began two weeks ago, when our server 67.15.52.34 began having repeated offline times again and again.

when the problem first arose, i decided not to tell you guys, and i was right, because the problem suddenly fixed itself.

i never adjusted the forum settings to receive this kind of error

please check again

Alexander Brykulya 2005-10-16 22:11:46 Dear Customer,

Time has been synced
rdate: [rdate.cpanel.net] Sun Oct 16 22:17:08 2005
If you need further assistance just let us know.

-------------
Best regards,
Alexander Brykulya
Support Team

-----------------------

after that, ticket was closed, knowing that they solved the problem already.

if a time synch was all that was needed? why let me go through all these after ive repeatedly told you that i did nothign in my forum side, and this has already happened before?
Slavik
The problem was fixed.
It took some time for resolving the issue.
dragon39
while i so very much thank you for:
1)responding to queries
2)being able to fix the problem

i would like to suggest that next time, you listen to your customers if we say that we know what we are talking about, if we say that the problem is not on our side, so that it will not "take much time to fix".

well obviously "it took much time to fix" because you guys didnt want to acknowledge that the problem was just a mere resynch on your end, but instead kept on insisiting that i twiddle things on my end.

read the replies of oleg, dima, slavik, and max. they kept on existing for me to adjust things on my part.

it was only ALEX that replied with the resynch that you finally got it that it was not ME
dragon39
okay, here we go again for the 4th time in one month.
server time is wrong! AGAIN!

same trouble again!
please refer to support tickets
{FD-15394}
{FD-15394}
........for the solution where alexander resynched time.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?
dragon39
Putterman
post Today, 03:25 AM
Post #1
Member No.: 1284

These people are a Joke. So far they have riped me off for my fees. I still do not have login information. I am filing a FRAUD claim with my credit card company. Maybe that will get their attention.

Look at my support ticket.

All they need to do is resynch the time and nobody is doing it.
I know that is the solution because this has already happened 4 times this month where my time keeps getting advanced without me doing anything to the settings

Request Key b9d1f05126f0
Call ID 15712
Department Support
Status Open
Logged 2005-11-06 05:21:10

www.financemanila.net/forum
dragon39
okay, after three days, time at my site has been "resynched" again. for the 5th time this month perhaps

thank you
Alexander Brykulya
2005-11-08 14:22:47

but one question please. why does this time problem keep on happening? explain please
dragon39
Last time Forum time went haywire was Nov. 6. It took them around 3 days (or Nov. 9) to fix it.

Today, November 18, forum time is out of synch today.

It is already, what,--- the 5th time in two months?

Is this going to be a bi-weekly error?

And as of now we get no explanation yet?

Please fix permanently!
dragon39
Last time Forum time went haywire was Nov. 6. It took them around 3 days (or Nov. 9) to fix it.

Today, November 18, forum time is out of synch today.

It is already, what,--- the 5th time in two months?

Is this going to be a bi-weekly error?

And as of now we get no explanation yet?

Please fix permanently!

PLEASE REFER TO LOGS OF MY PREVIOUS SUPPORT TICKETS WITH SIMILAR PROBLEM:

__-------------_____-----------_______

Support request {FD-15712} (solved nov. 9)
Support request {FD-15394} (solved nov. 1)
Support request {FD-13788} (solved oct 16)

*those are what i saved. the problem occurred even before oct 16
Slavik
Please check the time now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here