Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Password reset not working
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
balbed
I reset my password 4 hours ago. Even though I submitted a support ticket half an hour after reset, I still don't have a password, and I can't access one of my sites.

And, neither one of the addresses I was given to access the control panel (I have 2 accounts) are working. This was also included in the support ticket.
Slavik
Please tell me your ticket's ID
balbed
FD-13799
balbed
I reset my password 8 hours ago, and I still do not have the new password.

Why is it that in 8 hours, I can't have the answer to something as simple as that? I have two control panel addresses that don't work, and a web site I can't access. No matter how simple the issue is, I can't get a response from support in the 8 hours you promise on your web site.

There is nothing unusual about my web sites. Straight HTML/CSS. No databases.

What happened? Customer service used to be good.
bpgisme
I actually tried to reset my password when I first started using Hostony and I never did get it to reset. The old password continued to work however, so I just kept using it. Have you tried using your old one? I never pursued the issue further, so this may not help but I just thought I'd mention it.

-Bonnie
Slavik
You opened a ticket for superbvisor but not for support dep. at first, that's why it took long.
Your password was reset.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here