Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Email Problems
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Jeff
This is the 3rd support ticket for the same problem. You keep closing tickets for no reason. I am getting spam from my own site. They are coming to me as emails from accounts on my site that is not real. The spam contains a virus and is being sent to all of my real email addresses. I have forwarded all of these emails to support@hostony.com as per your request. Why? It hasn’t changed a thing. In fact when I start other support tickets you ask me to send them again and again. I have to go over the whole problem over and over again each time you close a ticket, what a huge pain in the a**. I have tried the "Live Help" and no one is answering. I wish I could call your company and talk to an actual person because this "support system" has been worthless. Please help me ASAP.
Lehrer
Dear customer, please tell me which tickets you currently have opened, I will try to fix your problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here