Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My "mysql" connect problem .support ticket issued
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
today
My "mysql" connection have error yesterday night (singapore time), I had contacted the support by ICQ, he asking me to issue a support ticket.
Today morning (Singapore time) the problem still there, I using the ICQ contacted the support again. he ask my domain name, I think he is so good (kind) to help me, who know.... 2 min later he ask me to issue a support ticket again.

If the problem can done just between using ICQ, why still want me to issue a ticket and if the ticket issued and no one going to bother it... why should I using ticket system and not ICQ??? but again ... when using ICQ asking for support than again they call you to issue ticket.

Is that so hard to help just drop a connection ??? I think that why a lot of client quick from Hostony to other hosting company..... with this type of support that is the reason.

If do not want to support by ICQ pls do not put up a ICQ for support, if can't support by the ticket on time... again do not allow any ticket for issue....

this is not the frist time I had encouter this.... a lot .... alot of time I had been facing this poor support.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
today
24 hours! sql still connection error....I will see how long just to drop a connection and let it to run................ tongue.gif ............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif now event cantacted the support by ICQ ...........they do not want to bother me any more......... a very good service I had encounter............ wink.gif
Yevgeny
i have my MSQL down for 2 weeks now
micah
QUOTE(Yevgeny @ Oct 7 2005, 07:44 AM)
i have  my MSQL  down for 2 weeks now

geez, and I thought I had problems. The server we are on just has mysql go down ~2 times a day. Why is it that Hostony doesn't seem to be able to host mysql without serious problems? could it be that they are overloading the servers trying to make more $$? or is it only a configuration issue. What I want to know is when will they start working on a fix rather than just restarting mysql!?!?

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=4430
today
can someone look into this and make it up again ASAP? Pls do not keep on asking database name, user Id, user password and end up the connection still down.

I had reply it a few time, the last reply to the support was on last night 9-10pm singapore time but now still not one look into this.

I think this is to force the customer to move out from this company........ a good service will mainten the customer to stay back.......... I had loss a lot of client connection and sale due to this................... the down time is more than what I can accepted................ poor than last time I am facing.
today
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif
from 6/10/2005 singapore time till now 9/10/2005 9.07am singapore time... they keep on telling me they are looking for the problem, but the problem still there, the supervisor here after I had writen up to them, also no reply.

They say their hand are not in the pocket, but they can't help on the problem. to me that is not I want, event end up I ICQ them a few time, no one going to bother me any more.

I join here for 18 - 20 months.... the nightmate following me (Only 3 month i get a better service.... and that all)

I am sad on this, o.k. telling me how can I going to dicountine the service, I rether pay a bit more to join IPowerweb for a better service.

Pls tell me how can I cancel this hosting and get a refund
Alexandre
Hello today,

Your problem was resolved.

You've provided our support with wrong db details that's why your site wasn't fixed in a few minutes.

If you have any questions just let us know wink.gif
today
Yes! its back ................
Yevgeny
What about mine? When mine DB will be fixed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here