Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mysql Down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
KnifeyMcShanker
Hello, the mysql server that our site uses seems to be down. I cannot even access the cpanel, and everything on our site is database-powered. We need this fixed ASAP! Our domain is u3clan.com
KnifeyMcShanker
Ah, it seems the server was just fixed as I posted that. Antway, mysql access is still INSANELY slow, will this be fixed soon?
iroc42
same here. mysql server down for msjerilee.com

we average almost 1000 hits a day, and our database tends to go down during peek times which isnt good. very unprofessional. this is about the 5th or 6th time within the last 3 days. if this keeps up we'll have no choice but to bring our business elsewhere.
localgeek
be glad its just mysql, my entire site is down and earlier mysql was down and my site like yours is database powered
iroc42
i had an entire database disappear just 3 weeks ago. so ive had my ups and downs with this crew. but yeah, a database powered site is practically useless with the mysql databases down.
Slavik
The thing is that you are on the shared server and some of the users can overload services from time to time.
We'll do everything possible to solve such problems.
iroc42
down again. :sigh:
Slavik
It's up now.
Yevgeny
Mine still down

on ysorokin.com
iroc42
down again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here