Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Moinon
HOSTONY USED TO BE A GOOD HOSTING COMPANY WITH FAIR PRICES AND AVAILABLE SUPPORT BUT THIS IS OVER

SUPPORT IS ALMOST NEVER ONLINE AND THE CHAT APPLICATION DOES NOT WORK

PRICES ARE NOW SUPERIOR TO COMPETITION ESPECIALLY VPAS AND DEDICATED

WORSE OF ALL THIS COMPANY HAS NO RESPECT FOR ITS CUSTOMERS AND I BELIEVE THEY ARE ALL GOING TO LEAVE LIKE MYSELF

HERE IS THE STORY LAST MONTH HOSTONY HAS CUT WITHOUT WARNING ACCESS TO MY WEB SITES BECAUSE OF BANDWITH EXCEED I HAVE BEEN A CUSTMER FOR MORE THAN THREE YEARS.

SO I ORDERED A VPSUPER CPANEL AT 69$ WHICH IS THREE TIMES MY PREVIOUS PLAN BUT THEY HAVE NOT CONSIDERED YET MY UPGRADE AND HAVE BLOCKED MY SITE AGAIN WITHOUT WARNING AND WITHOUT ANY REACTION TO MY MAIL AND SUPPORT TICKETS

WHO IS RUNNING THIS COMPANY ? I READ A STUPID THREAD ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN INDIA. I DON'T BELIEVE SALARIES ARE HIGHER IN UNKRAINIA THAT IN INDIA SO YOU COULD AT LEAST AFFORD TO HAVE SUPPORT STAFF TO ANWER YOUR CUSTOMERS !!!!!!!!!!
Slavik
Dear Customer,
1. We always answer our customers.
2. When the bandwidth is exeeded the system suspends user's account automatically.
You should watch your stats.
3. Our prices are stable for a long period of time.
4. It seems that you do not know the difference between countries.
5. Please provide me with the unanswered ticket's IDs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here