Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid sales question
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
nturton
on the 26/09/2005 I paid for a hosting account, and its now the 29/09/2005 I have sent an email to billing for a response on when I will be setup but I have heard nothing!

So I am posting on here to try and get a response as well.

I need it very soon if possible

Thanks
Slavik
Please open a trouble ticket for support department:
http://support.hostony.com
nturton
Well I have had a reply from accounts and they are saying whats the problem, I gave them the transaction ID and they are saying that it was for something else, but the id I got back from them is totally different.

So I have sent the email I got from paypal with all the details and now I am getting no reply from anyone!! I even cc the supervisor email and I still have got no further!!

its now the 30/09/2005, I ordered it on the 26/09/2005, how long does it take to check an email, and you have my money for it so why am I not getting what I have paid for!?
Slavik
Please provide us with your domain.
Thank you.
nturton
Right this is getting out of hand, it is now 04/10/05 and I am STILL waiting for this to be setup, I will explain on here what I have paid for and I want it sorting today please as I have just been on live talk with support and he just left (very unprofessional).

on the 26/09/2005 I paid for a hosting plan with no domain (I have this already), now after this date I was talking back and forth with Ann in billing, the last email I got was on the 30/09/2005 saying the following.

Dear Mr. Turton,

We contacted PayPal and get the following information:

(removed paypal response to hide my details)

Our support team will do that for you.
Your patience in regards to this matter is greatly appreciated.

--
Have a nice day,
Sincerely Ann,
Billing Department

Now its the 04/10/2005 and I am still waiting for an email back (I have emailed Ann asking whats going on but nothing!! I would like to see this sorted out today as you have the money for it so I dont see a problem.
MartinB
QUOTE(nturton @ Oct 4 2005, 07:39 AM)
Right this is getting out of hand, it is now 04/10/05 and I am STILL waiting for this to be setup, I will explain on here what I have paid for and I want it sorting today please as I have just been on live talk with support and he just left (very unprofessional).

on the 26/09/2005 I paid for a hosting plan with no domain (I have this already), now after this date I was talking back and forth with Ann in billing, the last email I got was on the 30/09/2005 saying the following.

Dear Mr. Turton,

We contacted PayPal and get the following information:

(removed paypal response to hide my details)
Our support team will do that for you.
Your patience in regards to this matter is greatly appreciated.

--
Have a nice day,
Sincerely Ann,
Billing Department

Now its the 04/10/2005 and I am still waiting for an email back (I have emailed  Ann asking whats going on but nothing!!  I would like to see this sorted out today as you have the money for it so I dont see a problem.

Friend, write your domain name, so they can track the order, package, account, etc
When they ask for the domain name doesn't mean than they will register a new domain for you, it's simply than the hosting accounts are represented by a domain name for identification and technical issues.

The best way of getting support is posting a ticket in support.hostony.com, but i think support will see this post in the forum too, so say what your domain name is, this can be helpful smile.gif

greetings and welcome aboard!
Slavik
Thank you, Martin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here