Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: win server down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
2ltrlg
what is problem with the win servers? i think i am on win2 or 3 or 4. at any rate, they keep going down intermittently.

please help
Lehrer
Dear customer, your site is up and running.
2ltrlg
Yes, it is up and running now, and maybe for the next hour (thank you for that). However, that does not explain why it keeps going down as much as it does.

I'd appreciate it if you can look into the problem please. Thank you.
V/r,
2ltrlg
and actually as of right now (7:34 am EST) my site is NOT up.
Alexandre
Your site was down for a few minutes.

We're investigating.

We are sorry for the temporary inconveniences.
wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
Yevgeny
My site is down also.

It's being going up and down, and now it's down for a whole day.

(ysorokin.com)
Dima
Dear Customer, there are some temporary problems with the server.It may cause some problems with your websites,mail,FTP and Mysql. We are working on the problem and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

We are really sorry for the caused inconveniences and hope for your patience and further cooperation with our company.

We are configuring a new windows server at the moment and as soon as we finish the installation of all the necessary software on this brand new server, we'll move your account to this server

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Matthew
I am not sure which Windows server I am using but I find both of those mentioned earlier in this thread are presently accessible but my domain, greatphotoart.com, is not. My log in MySQL shows the domains have been down since about 01:58 GMT -5.
Slavik
Your domain is accessible too.
Yevgeny
My site is down for more than 2 days. Can you give me an estimate when it'll be up again or i have to wait another week?

I think i should get some kind of free upgrade for it.
Matthew
My domains have also been down for nearly 2 days. In particular, ASPSmartMail is not working and was previously working.
Slavik
The thing is that HDD crashed on this server. We are planning to do OS reload.
Matthew
Domains are still non-functional and my open ticket has not been updated in TWO DAYS!!! The domain has been non-functional in nearly three days. I didn't know until the latest Hostony post here that ANOTHER hard drive died. Is this correct and are we talking about the same server?

Presently, not only have my open ticket not been updated, but Chat continues to be away. I am VERY frustrated that I now have a problem three days old that is unresolved and not getting timely response and update. Added to this is the week plus down time just recently experienced with the same server. It is becoming hard to justify staying with Hostony.
Slavik
Dear Matthew,
we are speaking about different servers. Your server is working.
I'm working on your ticket now, I'm really sorry about the delay.
2ltrlg
how long does it take to do an OS reload?? i mean really???

the server is STILL down after 3 days. support ticket "on hold" ... website not working ...

mad.gif
Lehrer
2ltrlg, the OS reload takes usually 24 hours, if there are no other requests in the queue in front of us. We'll update you about the status asap.
saturn
My site (www.grpc.org) has also been intermittedly down for the past 2 weeks and has been done 100% for the past 3 days or so.

I need to get at my FTP site and database. I don't care about the website right now. I don't care how you do it, but I need to get a dump of my database and a zip of my site to me. I can get you an FTP server you can login to and upload it to me. It would take you 10 minutes to get this data to me. I cannot wait for your OS reload.
Slavik
The thing is that we are restoring the data at the moment.
KevinN
Hi there,
My website has been down for too long that I cannot even count the days sad.gif It is surely over a week now. It is completely down from the site itself to e-mail to HELM. It is unbelievable but true! Luckily for HOSTONY, this site of mine is a personal site. Imagine that it happens to be a commercial site! How can they pay us the losses? Please hire someone to fix the problem the fastest; otherwise there will be someday there is no customer to serve. Just a word of caution. BTW, my site is www.hvng.com.

Good day, everyone...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here