Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server20... Again
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
fred_759215
Sorry for the inconvience!
The filesystem mounted at ***** on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX PRB ON SERVER 20 mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Comme ont dit en France : RAZ LE BOL
Slavik
The server is not running out of space at the moment.
MartinB
QUOTE(fred_759215 @ Sep 24 2005, 02:30 PM)
CAN YOU PLEASE FIX PRB ON SERVER 20  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

Comme ont dit en France : RAZ LE BOL

wow, again? so, I will lose a few customers more today. some very simply things are more terrible that hurricanes (tech speaking, of course)
fred_759215
QUOTE(Slavik @ Sep 24 2005, 06:01 PM)
The server is not running out of space at the moment.

At your (6:01) no but at my (5:30) yes !
Lehrer
Dear customers, the problem is that the memory on the server is overloaded by... well, next time it happens, I will mention names here. It is not down, the server is simply overloaded.
And, to the user himself: sorry, your account won't be unsuspended. No sense trying to yell here or in tickets.

(P.S. the server is now OK.)
franz
This is much better communication. I appreciate your explanation, as well as the wry humor you expressed in your message. Thank you, and please keep us informed of why things go wrong and how you are dealing with them.
Lehrer
You are welcome, we'll also do the best we can.
MartinB
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Sep 25 2005, 06:01 PM)
Dear customers, the problem is that the memory on the server is overloaded by... well, next time it happens, I will mention names here. It is not down, the server is simply overloaded.
And, to the user himself: sorry, your account won't be unsuspended. No sense trying to yell here or in tickets.

(P.S. the server is now OK.)

great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here