Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extremely Poor Servers
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Iceshifter
I've had over 10 web host in the past, all of which had no where near as much downtime as Hostony has. It's obvious that something with your systems is poorly setup. Because whenever anyone goes to edit their site, all of their functionality dies.

Whatever hardware you are using is faulty, or the network settings are just completely jarbled, and or your employees are completely inexperienced for what needs to be done. Everyone thats been juggling their (Hostony) services and running a business, you owe it to your customers to have a professional stand, and a firm ground. That does NOT exist here.

Can someone point me in the directon to cancel my account and all services? You get what you pay for, and thats an obvious here at hostony.
Slavik
You shouls contact our billing department if you want to cancell your account.
billing@hostony.com
Dark Hedgehog
You know, I heard the same "your not good but i'll go to another good person" routine and ends up in the same story as before.

Did you read everything, look at complaints made here?
I used to be like you until I realized it was my stupid mistakes which made me blind into thinking hostony ###### when I look back and realize, who else is better?

Get a dedicated server, not a shared one.

I experience down-times but noone else experiences it, which means it should be my own connection.

You pay for what you get? Yes, you do. While Hostony may not be the best, neither are we.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here