Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website down since Yesterday
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Klogg
http://drifting-dreams.com/

I haven't been able to access my website at all since yesterday.
Slavik
Your site is up and running.
Klogg
It came up briefly and is down again, and been down for several days now.

I thought I'd wait it out, but nothing has happened.
JasonJones
Moderator Note: It is our company's forum and advertisement of other hosts are prohibited.

Edit: LOL Contact me for Damn near free hosting smile.gif
Klogg
I do not plan to change webhost. I've been with hostony for over a year now, and I do not suffer from a great amount of downtime. The support team has always been very helpful and friendly.
bpgisme
Actually Klogg, it's not working for me either. Have you put in a support ticket? They work very fast for me. smile.gif I usually only wait about an hour before I put in a ticket. Sometimes the site comes back before I contact support, but usually, an hour is enough time to wait if it doesn't. I'd put in a support ticket right away now if I were you. smile.gif

-Bonnie
bpgisme.com
bpgisme
I do not plan to change webhost. I've been with hostony for over a year now, and I do not suffer from a great amount of downtime. The support team has always been very helpful and friendly.

(I agree completely! wink.gif I've been here since January 2004. I'm not going anywhere either.)

-Bonnie
Slavik
We are restoring the data at the moment.
Everything will be working soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here