Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This can't be good...
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
KnifeyMcShanker
I just signed up for hostany after readiong a very nice review and recieving a recommendation from a friend. Are these server problems continuous or will they be resolved soon? It seems that all there is on the forums now are complaints about downtime and poor service... I really hope this is all resolved soon.
MartinB
Me too.

I'm with hostony from the beginning of 2004, and they have really a good service.
The thing is going down the last time, so i think they will correct the situation soon and establish an excelent service again.

The support team was always awesome, very cooperative people, so i think they will make it work again SOON.... RIGHT? (right?? blink.gif )
Lehrer
I just signed up for hostany after readiong a very nice review and recieving a recommendation from a friend. Are these server problems continuous or will they be resolved soon? It seems that all there is on the forums now are complaints about downtime and poor service... I really hope this is all resolved soon.

Dear customer, the matter is that the problem which we have now are temporary, we have gone through hard times during last two weeks.
We hope for your understanding and further cooperation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here