Full Version: Server20 DOWN... Again
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
fred_759215
Thk to fix prb asap.
MartinB
i have 3 tickets open right now.
nobody at home?
fred_759215
Last connection on www 15h16 now 18h57....
3h30 Down ;-( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MartinB
yes, but now it seems to be working ok (at least for now)

I'm losing the service, i'm losing customers, and I'm losing courtesy and patience too, I can't afford so many problems.

will you fix the service permanently ? or i just need to close my business ?

oh! nice, another red alert in cpanel (at least now cpanel work): "eximstats"

THANK YOU.
Lehrer
Dear Martin, we have fixed the temporary problems with the server 20. Our admins are testing the server now to prevent further problems.
MartinB
Ok, Thank you

I am going to stop my promotion campaigns of my hosting service until seeing that the server is really turning back in a stable server.
Lehrer
That's OK, Martin. I understand you.
brikface
I am also on server20. All day and night my root url has displayed the "There is no website configured at this address" cpanel error page. It looks like somebody at Hostony has to reassign accounts in WHM. Can you tell me when this might happen?

--
BF
MartinB
i have a customer telling me that he see a freeservers page instead of his website, like the domain was for sale. (dot2.com.ar)

also, when i try to access cpanel u get:

"The filesystem mounted at /home/xxxxxx on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."

please give a look.
Lehrer
I am also on server20. All day and night my root url has displayed the "There is no website configured at this address" cpanel error page. It looks like somebody at Hostony has to reassign accounts in WHM. Can you tell me when this might happen?

--
BF

Dear customer, please submit a ticket about this issue and it will be fixed asap.
Lehrer
i have a customer telling me that he see a freeservers page instead of his website, like the domain was for sale. (dot2.com.ar)

also, when i try to access cpanel u get:

"The filesystem mounted at /home/xxxxxx on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."

please give a look.

I responded to your trouble ticket, so it is OK now(as you stated).
MartinB
yes maybe a local dns problem, isp, or something.
thank you.
Lehrer
You are welcome smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here